Read information from a user account in Service Now.
NOTE: The output fields on this card are dynamically generated based on your ServiceNow instance. The output fields will include these default fields provided by ServiceNow (First name, Last name, Email, etc.) as well as any custom fields you’ve added to your user table.
- Sys ID: an autogenerated alpha-numeric unique identifier for the user account
- Active (true / false): status of the new user account
- Business phone: user’s business phone number
- Calendar integration (Outlook / None): indicates whether user’s account is integrated with Microsoft Outlook
- Date format: user’s preferred format for dates
- Department: user’s department
- Email: user’s primary email address
- First Name: user’s first name
- Geolocation tracked: option to enable location tracking
- Internal Integration User (Email / None): option to designate a user as an internal integration user. See Mark service accounts as internal integration users.
- Last Name: user’s last name
- Location: user’s location. This field is populated when the Geolocation tracked option is enabled.
- Locked out: if set to true, the user is locked out of your ServiceNow instance, and all of the user’s active sessions are terminated. By default, all users with an admin role cannot lock themselves out.
- Mobile phone: user’s mobile phone number
- Notification (Email / None): type of notification that is sent to the user. Default is Email. A user can still receive notifications if they are subscribed to the notification or are specified as a recipient in the Email Notification form.
- Password needs reset: option to require a user to change the password during first login
- Password: user’s password. The password can be permanent or temporary.
- Photo: indicates whether a photo image file is attached to the user profile
- Time zone: user’s time zone
- Title: user’s title or job description
- User ID: unique identifier for user’s account
- Web service access only: users with this option selected are designated as non-interactive