Create a project in SDL.
- Project Option (dropdown): Select the project option. This will determine the source languages and target languages that are available. Additionally, the Project Option metadata fields will dynamically generate as input fields.
- Source Language (dropdown): Select the source language.
- Description (string): Sets the project description.
- DueDate (string): Sets the project due date. This field will be in ISO format. Format: YYYY-MM-DDTHH-mm-ss. Example:
- Files (list of objects): List of objects containing file translation metadata. Can optionally use the output from the Build File List action for this field.
- ScopeOptionId (string): Sets the scope option identifier.
- Name (string): Sets the name of the project.
- TmSequenceId (string): Sets the tm sequence identifier.
- Vendors (list of strings): Gets the vendor ids to be associated with this project.
- Project Options
- Dynamically Generated: The metadata fields for the selected project option will populate here.
- Result (string): Identifies if the project creation was a success or failure.
- ProjectId (string): The project identifier (ID).
- ExpectExtendedPreparationTime (boolean): Indicates whether to expect extended preparation time.
- IsUsersFirstProject (boolean): Indicates if this is the user’s first project.