The first time you add a Quickbooks card to a FLO, you need to set up a configuration for that Connector. Setting up a configuration will allow you to connect to your Quickbooks account, save the information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. After you’ve set up one configuration, you can choose to use that configuration again, or set up a new one.
You can set up and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates. Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Quickbooks:
- Add the Quickbooks card you would like to use to your FLO. If you already have configurations set up, you will have to select Add Account to create a new configuration. If you don’t have any configurations set up, you will automatically be taken to the next step.
- Choose a nickname for your configuration. Choose something unique, since you may need to be able to tell multiple configurations apart in the future.
Find your Quickbooks company ID. It’s a 15-digit number separated by spaces (e.g. 1234 5678 9123 456). To find the company ID, log into your Quickbooks account, go to Settings > Your Account > Billing Info, and copy the Company ID:
Enter your Comany ID without spaces (e.g. 123456789123456)
Quickbooks will now open a popup window that will allow you to log into their service. Follow the instructions to complete authentication.
- New Invoice
- New Payment - Start a FLO when a payment is made
- Updated Invoice
- Add Line Item to Invoice - Adds an Item to Invoice by Item ID
- Build Line Item for Invoice
- Create Customer - Creates a New Customer
- Create Invoice - Creates a New Invoice.
- Read Customer - Read the details of existing Customer by Customer ID
- Read Invoice - Read the details of existing Invoice using Invoice ID
- Read Product or Service - Read the details of existing product/service by ID
- Search Customers - Search for a Customer by certain fields
- Search Invoices - Searche for an invoice by certain fields
- Search Products and Services - Search for an Item by certain fields
- Update Customer - Updates the details of the Customer by Customer ID
- Update Invoice - Update an existing Invoice using Invoice ID
- Update Invoice Line Item