This FLO runs when a new calendar event is created.
Note that the date and time fields are in the text type, not the date type - that’s because this connector was developed before the date type was available for connectors. If you need to convert them to the date type, try the Text to Date function.
- EventId (text): the event id of the newly created event
- OrganizerName (text): the name of the person who created the event
- OrganizerEmail (text): the email address of the person who created the event
- StartTime (text): the time the event starts
- EndTime (text): the time the event ends
- Subject (text): the subject of the event
- Html (text): the event description, in HTML format (i.e. text plus HTML markup)
- CreatedDateTime (text): the date and time that the event was created
- Attendees Email (list of text): a list of all attendee email addresses
- location (text): The location of the event
- BodyPreview (text): The preview of the message associated with the event
- Importance (text): The importance of the event; this will be either Low, Normal, or High
- Sensitivity (text): Indicates the level of privacy for the event: Normal = 0, Personal = 1, Private = 2, Confidential = 3
- IsAllDay (True/False): Set to true if the event lasts all day
- IsCancelled (True/False): Set to true if the event has been canceled
- isOrganizer (True/False): Set to true if the message sender is also the organizer
- ResponseRequested (True/False): Set to true if the sender would like a response when the event is accepted or declined
- SeriesMasterid (text): The categories assigned to the item
- ShowAs (text): The status to show: Free = 0, Tentative = 1, Busy = 2, Oof = 3, WorkingElsewhere = 4, Unknown = -1
- type (text): The event type: SingleInstance = 0, Occurrence = 1, Exception = 2, SeriesMaster = 3
- WebLink (text): The URL to open the event in Outlook Web App. This URL can be accessed from within an iFrame
- OnlineMeetingUrl (text): A URL for an online meeting
- HasAttachments (True/False): Set to true if the event has attachments
- OriginalStartTimeZone (text): The start time zone that was set when the event was created. See here for more details.
- OriginalEndTimeZone (text): The end time zone that was set when the event was created. See here for more details.
- Execution ID (text): The unique identifier for the execution of the FLO.