Search for already existing custom object.
Search By Options
- Custom Object Types
- Custom Object Sample: Sample of custom object.
- Test Custom Object: Testing custom object.
- Search Field
- Marketo GUID
- Dedupe Field
- Lead ID (text): Identification number of lead associated with custom object.
- Result Set
- First Matching Object: Output will only show first object which fits searched criteria.
- All Matching Objects: Output will show every object which matches searched criteria.
- Values (text): Value selected from search by options (Eg. Lead ID, Marketo GUID, Dedupe Field).
- Boolean Field (yes or no): Allows you to select a True (checked) or False (unchecked) value.
- Currency Field (number): A float type field which represents the default currency type selected for the Marketo Subscription.
- Dedupe Field (text): Removing duplicate entries.
- Email Field (text): A string type field which accepts email addresses,
- Float Field (number): A number field which contains of Real Numbers and can use a decimal place.
- Lead ID (number): Identification number associated with Lead.
- Number Field (number): Numbers associated with object.
- Phone Field (text): Phone Number (E.g. 000-000-0000)
- String Field (text): Shorter text (up to 255 characters).
- Text Field (text):Longer text. Supports up to 30,000 bytes. Standard ASCII characters use 1 byte per character (allowing up to 30,000 characters).Unicode characters may use up to 4 bytes per character (reducing the number of characters allowed to less than 30,000 characters).