This card adds a site to a LastPass Enterprise account.
- **Add To (text): **Select where to share the site. Examples of options include all users, group, or single user.
- Persist Site? (Boolean): Choose yes or no. Persistent site pushes are when the site was pushed to a group of users or All users. LastPass will keep this site information and push to any new users that are added to the User Group or your Enterprise at large (in the case of All). This will occur until you manually delete or deactivate the persistent push. When you elect to use a persistent push, this means the data is accessible to LastPass. Due to how pushing sites works, this data is not in its encrypted form when waiting to be pushed. Only upon entering the Vault will the data become encrypted using the users’ encryption keys. You can remove or delete persistent shares by viewing your previously pushed sites.
- Site URL (text): This is the URL of the site entry to push.
- Name (text):This is the name for the site entry to have in the users’ vaults.
- Site Group (text): This is the name of the group that this site will be added under in the users’ vaults.
- Username Type (text): This is the username that the users will utilize to log in to the site. You can select to have this be the individual’s full email address that is used as their LastPass account name, ONLY the username portion of their email, OR a custom username you manually enter.
- Password (text): The password that will be used to login to the individual site.
- Notes (text): Any notes that you would like to be entered into the notes portion of the site entry.
- Favorite? (True/False): Designate whether or not you’d like this site to be marked as a Favorite in users’ vaults
- **Decrypt ID (text): **Enter in the Decrypt ID.
- **Custom Username (text): **Type in a custom username.