The first time you add a Google Calendar card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Google Calendar:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Google Calendar accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Then click “Create” to launch a pop-up window where you will sign into your Google Calendar Account. This will also save your configuration.
- Monitor New Events - Start FLO when a new event is created
- Monitor Updated Events - Start FLO when an existing event is updated
- Available Time Slots - Return the number of specified length time blocks available on a user's calendar.
- Create New Event - Create a new event in a specific calendar
- Create Reminder - Generate a reminder input
- Delete Event - Delete an existing event using the event ID
- Get Event Information - Get information about an event using the event ID
- Is Free Slot - Check to see if a time slot is free in a certain calendar
- Update Event - Update an event's information using the event ID Status should be one of: [ confirmed, tentative, cancelled] and in lowercase only)