In the Event card field Name Your Account, enter a nickname for the Gmail account. The nickname can be anything - the actual name of the account, a Gmail calendar title, or a generic nickname.
An OAuth window opens asking for your Gmail account and password information.
When you enter your Gmail account information and password, the Event card asks if you want to authorize access to your Gmail account. Click Allow.
Once you create an account configuration on one Gmail card, you can use the same configuration every time you create a FLO with Gmail.
You can also create multiple configurations for each channel to link all your accounts to the Designer, and manage the configurations from your settings page.
- Label Added or Removed - Start FLO when a new label is applied to or removed from a message in your inbox
- New Email - Start a FLO when you receive a new email
- Download Attachment - Download an attachment from an email
- Read Email - Read the content and metadata of an email
- Search Emails - Search for an email
- Send Email - Send an email from your Gmail account
- Send Email with Attachment - Send an email with an attachment