Returns sales data for an event in Eventbrite.
- Event Status (drop down menu): All, live, or ended.
- Date Aggregation (drop down menu): Choose a type of date aggregation.
- Date Range
- Start (date and time): Date and Time of start of event (YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.sss).
- End (date and time): Date and Time event ends (YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.sss).
- Event IDs
- IDs (list of text): Event IDs of the events you want data for.
- Event IDs (list of text): Identification code of Events fitting start and end description.
- Total Fees (number): Total number of fees associated to sales.
- Total Gross (number): Total of all sales before any deduction.
- Total Net (number): Total income after deduction from fees.
- Total Quantity (number): Total number of each individual sale.
- Data by Date (list): List of all data fitting specific dates.