Add new recipient to document. Options
- Accounts (list): Drop down menu of accounts created in docusign.
- Templates (list): Drop down menu of available templates.
- After Creation (dropdown)
- Save as Draft
- Send for Signing
- Recipient type (text)
- Signer: People assigned to sign document.
- Agent: Agents assigned to selected document.
- Carbon Copy: Duplicate copies of selected document.
- Certified Delivery: Certified delivery persons/services of selected document.
- Editor: All editors of selected document.
- Inperson Signer: People who will be signing the documents in person in order to complete.
- Intermediary: Mediators of the selected document.
- Recipient Authentication (text)
- Document ID (text): Identification code of document.
- Name (text): Name/Title of Recipient.
- Email* (text): Email of recipient.
- Email ID (text): Identification code/address associated with email.
- Email Subject (text): Topic/Head of message of recipient.
- Email Body (text): Optional element, if specified is included in email notifications to the document recipients. This can be a maximum of 10000 characters.
- Private Message (text): Message to send to recipient privately
- Status (text): Status of document. Options include: Created, Deleted, Delivered, Signed, Completed, Declined, Voided, TimeOut, AuthoritativeCopy, TransferCompleted, Template, and Correct.
- Message (text): Message from recipient.