Add Custom Field
Adds custom field in docusign.
- Accounts (list): Drop down menu of accounts created in docusign.
- Document ID (text): Identification code of document.
- Name (text): Name/Title of custom field added to document.
- Required (text): What a user with access to this custom field is required to do. (Eg. Signature or Initials are required)
- Value (text): Most fields allow you to set an Initial Value for the field. The sender and recipient can change this information unless the Read Only option is selected.
- Show field (text): Show field in designated place of document.
- Custom Field
- Field ID (text): Identification code of newly added custom field.
Click here for more information.