Triggers when a task is completed within a specific project. NOTE: This event can not pick up completed tasks that are not assigned to a project.
Organization (dropdown): a dropdown of your available workspaces in Asana.
Select Project By (dropdown): a dropdown menu to choose how you would like to find your project.
Dropdown Menu: Allows you to use the Projects dropdown menu to select your project from the list. NOTE: Use this for workspaces with a small number of projects.
Project ID: Allows you to use the Project ID field to look up your project. NOTE: if you select this option, select the “Use ID” option in the Projects dropdown.
Projects (dropdown): a dropdown of your available projects to monitor for a completed task. NOTE: The Asana API does not allow monitoring all projects for completed tasks, so you must build a new Flow for each project you are monitoring for completed tasks.
Project ID (text): A field to look up your project by project ID. This field is necessary when you use Select Project By: Project ID but the contents are ignored otherwise. The project ID can be found in the URL of the project on Asana. For example: https://app.asana.com/0/**1111094557386982**/list.
- Task Name (text): the name of the task that was completed.
- Description (text): a description of the task.
- Task ID (number): the unique identifier of the completed task.
- Time Created (date): the date and time on which the task was first created.
- Time Completed (date): the date and time on which the task was completed.
- Assignee ID (number):the unique ID of the team member to which the task is assigned.
- Assignee Name (text): the name of the team member to which the task is assigned.
- Project ID (number):the unique ID of the project on which the task exists.
- Project Name (text): the name of the project on which the task exists.