Creates a new project within an Asana organization.
- Organization (dropdown): a dropdown of your available organizations in Asana.
- Name (text): the name of the project you are creating. Please note that you can create projects with the same name. Use the Search Project action to ensure you don’t duplicate project names.
- Due Date (date): the date at which the project is due. You can either have the project due on a date, in which case the format must be yyyy-mm-dd or due at a particular time on a day, in which case the format must be yyyy-mm-ddTHH:mm:ss+00:00.
- Public? (boolean): whether the project is public to your entire team. Enter ‘true’ if the project should be visible by all team members or ‘false’ if the project is private.
- Description (text): a description of the project.
Status You can indicate the status of a project by either color or description or both. Status is not required to create the project.
- Color (text):the color that matches the status of the project you are creating - Green, Yellow or Red.
- Description (text): the description of the status.
- Team ID (number):the unique ID of the team to which the project is assigned. NOTE: This field is required. You can find a team’s ID by navigating to Team Conversations. The long number string in the URL is the Team ID.
- Team Name (text): the name of the team to which the project is assigned.
- User ID (number):the unique ID of user to which the project is assigned.
- Owner Name (text): the name of the user to which the project is assigned.
- Project ID (number): the unique identifier of the project that was created.