This workbook is designed to accompany section 304 - Advanced Child FLOs.
For this workbook, you should have your own environment with login credentials.
If you are using a Production environment, please take care with any existing processes.
You may also elect to use 30-day free Trial Org by visiting: https://azuqua.com/sign-up
Because this is an Integration product, we will encourage you to use freely-available applications within this material. Tools such as Twitter, Slack, and others are great products and typically allow you to sign-up for free!
Exercise 304-1 - For Each - Ignore Errors
Let’s begin by using the For Each Ignore Errors card.
Here’s the scenario:
- I want to find all the files in the the Test Folder in Google Drive
- On each of those file I want to first check if the the file name is called “apple.jpg”
- If it is, send a fun Slack message to a Slack channel
Here we will use the “Ignore Errors” variant because if there’s no match against “apple.jpg” we don’t care and will skip over …
To set this up you will need:
- A Google Drive account
- A new folder in Google Drive
- Drop multiple files (anything you want) in this folder including “apple.jpg”
- A Slack account (you can create one for free here!)
- For Slack, create a new channel (like “todo”)
Exercise 304-2 - List Map
For this exercise, expand on the above scenario
- Create and call a FLO that combines the file name and file id into a single string e.g. [fileName_fileID] and returns that value back to the parent FLO.
- At the end of the Parent FLO, send a slack message to the channel that says “[your name] is DONE!”