Parse a URL string into its components, with proper encoding
- url (required text): the url to parse
- protocol (text): the URL’s protocol returned in lower case (e.g.
- host (text): the URL’s host property returned in lower case (e.g.
- port (number): the port specified in the URL returned as a number; if no port is specified, a null value is returned
- path (text): the entire path of the URL; this is everything following the host (including the port) and before the query portion of the URL
- query (text): the entire query string portion of the URL
For the input url:
You’d get the following outputs: