Takes the inputs and combines them, without spaces, into a single text output. You can also do this using Compose.
- text1: the starting text
- text2: the text that will follow
- The more text you want to combine, the more input fields you can add one at a time.
- output: all of the input fields combined into a single text
If you have two fields from a previous step in your Flow:
first name and
last name, you can create a single name output using Concatenate. To do this:
- Add a third input.
first nameto the first input
- Enter a single space in the second output
last nameto the third input
- When the Flow runs, the output will combine all three, turning “John”, “ “, “Smith” into “John Smith”