Reads the values from a row in a Table.
The first step for using this function is to provide the Table you want to read from. Click the “Choose Table” button and select the table you want to use.
If your FLO will operate on different tables each time, you can choose the advanced option to “provide table at runtime“ which will result in an additional Table input field on the next step.
Click Next to move to the next step.
When the second tab comes up, you’ll be presented with the “Choose Fields” pop-out on the right. Click the checkboxes next to the column names you want to read and then click “< Done”.
- Row ID - the ID of the row you want to read. (You can get the ID as a result when you create a new row or when you search rows.)
- Table ID - this input field only appears if you’ve selected ”provide table at runtime” in the previous step.
- Created - Date and time the row was created
- Updated - Date and time the row was updated
- The chosen fields (column names) from the table you selected. (If the table is provided at runtime, you can manually add the field names and types.)