Retrieves information about a file. To use it, set the input to the File Contents of a file you have downloaded previously in the Flow. The output will give you helpful information about it.
- File Content (file): the ID of the file contents
- Filename (text): the filename of the downloaded file
- Extension (text): the extension of the file name, which (often) defines the file type - e.g. .jpg, .png, .csv, etc.
- Size (number): size of the file, in bytes
- Created (date): the date/time that the file was created
- Updated (date): the date/time that the file was updated
Here’s an example of a successful execution, showing an jpeg file downloaded from google images: