Update user about change in information.
- Update by
- User ID (number): Unique Identification number of the user that will be updated by this card. The ID could be found in the URL of the document in this format : http://< your domain>.zendesk.com/agent/users/< User ID >.
- Name (text): Name of user searched.
- External ID (text): A unique id you can specify for the user.
- Organization ID (number): Identification code of organization user is associated with.
- Alias (text): An alias displayed to end users.
- Verified (yes or no): If the user’s identity has been verified or not.
- Local ID (number): The user’s language identifier.
- Timezone (text): The user’s time zone. See Time Zone.
- Email (text): The user’s primary email address.
- Phone (text): The user’s primary phone number.
- Details (text): Any details you want to store about the user, such as an address.
- Notes (text): Any notes you want to store about the user.
- Role (text): The user’s role. Possible values are
- Custom Role ID (text): A custom role if the user is an agent on the Enterprise plan.
- Moderator? (yes or no): Designates whether the user has forum moderation capabilities.
- Ticket Restriction (text): Specifies which tickets the user has access to. Possible values are:
- Private Comments Only? (yes or no):
trueif the user can only create private comments.
- Restricted Agent? (yes or no): If the agent has any restrictions; false for admins and unrestricted agents, true for other agents.
- Output Fields
- There are no output fields.