Update previously created ticket.
- Update by
- Ticket ID (number): Unique Identification number of the ticket that will be updated by this card. The ID could be found in the URL of the document in this format : http://< your domain>.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/< ticket ID >.
- Subject (text): The value of the subject field for this ticket.
- Type (text): The type of this ticket, i.e.
- External ID (text): A unique id you can use to link Zendesk Support tickets to local records.
- Priority (text): Priority defines the urgency with which the ticket should be addressed,
- Status (text): The state of the ticket, e.g.
- Recipient (text): The original recipient e-mail address of the ticket.
- Requester ID (number): Identification code of user who requested this ticket.
- Submitter ID (number): Identification code of the user who submitted the ticket; The submitter always becomes the author of the first comment on the ticket.
- Assignee ID (number): Identification code of what agent is currently assigned to the ticket.
- Group ID (number): Identification number of the group this ticket is assigned to.
- Forum Topic ID (number): The topic this ticket originated from, if any.
- Problem ID(number): Identification code of the problem this incident is linked to, if any.
- Due At (date): If this is a ticket of type “task” it has a due date. Due date format uses ISO 8601 format.
- Ticket Form ID (number): The Id of the ticket form to render for this ticket - only applicable for enterprise accounts.
- Brand ID (number): The Id of the brand this ticket is associated with - only applicable for enterprise accounts.
- Tags (list): The array of tags applied to this ticket.
- There are no output fields.