Run Flow when updates are made to any organization’s fields.
- Organization ID (number): The unique identification code of organization user is associated with.
- Organization URL (text): The URL of the organization website.
- External ID (text): A unique indentification code you can specify for the user, to use externally.
- Name (text): Name of user searched.
- Created At (date): Time and date organization was created. This will be a year-month-day format.
- Updated At (date): Time and date organization was last updated.
- Domain Names (list): Drop down menu of possible domain names to associate with organization.
- Details (text): Any details you want to store about the user, such as an address, age, hobby.
- Notes (text): Any extra notes you want to store about the user.
- Group ID (number): The unique identification number of group organization is associated with.
- Shared Tickets? (true or false): If true is marked, tickets are not shared.
- Shared Comments? (true or false):
trueif the comments within organization are shared, false otherwise.
- Tags (list): Drop down menu of available tags related to organization.
Custom Fields : A dynamically generated list of any custom fields associated with the organization. More on custom Fields.