Start FLO when a new end-user is created.
NOTE: It takes up to 15 minutes for new or updated records in Zendesk to hit the Zendesk API, meaning the designer can’t read new or updated records for at least 15 minutes after the time they are created. This means that the Run Now feature won’t work for testing FLOs that start with a Zendesk monitor. Please wait 20 minutes after creating or updating records for the monitor to run naturally in order to test Zendesk monitors in your FLOs.
- User ID (number) : The user indentification code of the user.
- Name (text) : The text name of the user.
- Email (text) : The user’s primary email address.
- Phone (text) : The user’s primary phone number.
- Alias (text) : The user’s alias which is displayed to end-users.
- Role (text) : The role of the user. Can be “agent”, “end-user”, or “admin”.
- Locale (text) : The locale of the user.
- Locale ID (text) : The identification code of the user language.
- Time Zone (text) : The user’s timezone. See Time Zone..
- Created At (text) : Date and time that the user was created (ex: 2016-05-24T13:41:53Z).
- Updated At (text) : Date and time that the user was most recently updated.
- Active? (true/false) : Returns ‘false’ of the user has been deleted.
- Verified? (true/false) : Returns ‘true’ if the user’s identity has been verified.
- Shared? (true/false) : Returns ‘true’ if the user is shared from another Zendesk instance.
- Shared Agent? (text) : Returns ‘true’ if the user is an agent that is shared from another Zendesk instance.
- Suspended? (text) : Returns ‘true’ if the user is currenly suspended.
- Tags (list of text) : A comma-delimited list of tags associated with the user.
- Custom Fields : Dynamically generated field that depends on the user. More on custom Fields.