Start a Flow when a new comment is added to a ticket.
- Comment ID (number) : A unique identification code for comment.
- Ticket ID (number) : A unique identification code for ticket.
- Body (text) : The commment in text.
- Body(HTML) (text) : The comment with HTML.
- AuthorID (number) : The user Id of the the comment’s author.
- AttachmentID (list of number) : A comma-delimited list of attachment IDs associated with the comment.
- Via Channel (text) A description of how the ticket was created (ex: “api, “web”, “mobile”).
- Created At (text) : Date and time that the ticket was created (ex: 2016-05-24T13:41:22Z).
- Public? (true/false) : True if the comment is a public comment. False otherwise.