Create a new organization on Zendesk.
- External ID (text): A unique id you can specify for the user.
- Name (text): Name of user searched.
- Domain Names (list): Drop down menu of possible domain names to associate with organization.
- Details (text): Any details you want to store about the user, such as an address.
- Notes (text): Any notes you want to store about the user.
- Group ID (number): Identification number of group organization is associated with.
- Shared Tickets? (yes or no): If true is marked, tickets are not shared.
- Shared Comments (yes or no):
trueif the comments within organization are shared.
- Tags (list): Drop down menu of tags related to organization.
- Organization ID (number): Identification code of organization user is associated with.