Triggers a FLO when a new project is created in Wrike.
- Project ID (text): ID of the new project.
- Folder ID (text): ID of the folder the project is in.
- Title (text): title of the project
- Description (text): description of the project
- Created Date (text): When the project was created.
- Updated Date (text): When the project was most recently updated.
- Start Date (text): start date of the project (yyyy-MM-dd)
- End Date (text): end date of the project (yyyy-MM-dd)
- URL (text): weblink to the project.
- Status (text): status of the project (Green, Yellow, Red, Completed, OnHold, Cancelled)
- Shared User IDs (list of text): list of User IDs who share the folder
- Owner Name (text): The name of the owner of the project.
- Owner ID (text): ID of the user that owns the project
- Owner Email (text): The email of the owner of the project.
- Execution ID (text): The ID of the event.