Runs a Flow everytime an existing record is updated. This is a webhook event.
You must have created an API key under ‘Setup > System > Contact Information’ before this monitor will run. Otherwise you will get an ‘Unauthorized’ response.
- Record Type (dropdown) : A list of your Workfront record types. Select the record type that you wish to monitor for updates. For example, if you want to start the Flow each time a record updated in a Project, you should select Project from the dropdown list.
- Dyanmically Generated: This will be the record that was updated. The fields will be dynamically generated, and you will be able to choose fields that will be displayed. Click the bottom right gear symbol to edit the output field.
- Uploading a document to a `Task` will not trigger the webhook. This is an issue with the Workfront API.
- Adding a comment to a `Task` will not trigger the webhook. This is an issue with the Workfront API.
- A limited set of data is sent to the webhook, please see the list of Event Subscription Resource Fields listed by Workfront for a list of fields that will have populated values for your selected record type.