Record Updated allows you to start a FLO whenever a record is updated in Workfront.
- Record Type (dropdown list) : A list of your Workfront record types. Select the record type that you wish to monitor for updates.
- Filter: Use this option to specify a filter so that the FLO only starts when records that are updated match the filter criteria.
- Standard Output Fields
- Open up the fields menu by clicking the cog wheel at the bottom right of the card to choose the fields that contain the information you want from the updated record. (Name, Description, etc)
- Custom Output Fields
- Where applicable, the fields menu will also display any of the custom fields available in your Workfront instance. Select these if they’re necessary for your scenario.
- Execution ID (text): The unique identifier that is generated each time the FLO runs.