The first time you add a Whispir card to a FLO, you need to set up a configuration for that Connector. Setting up a configuration will allow you to connect to your Whispir account, save the information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. After you’ve set up one configuration, you can choose to use that configuration again, or set up a new one.
You can set up and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates. Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Whispir:
- Add the Whispir card you would like to use to your FLO. If you already have configurations set up, you will have to select Add Account to create a new configuration. If you don’t have any configurations set up, you will automatically be taken to the next step.
- Choose a nickname for your configuration. Choose something unique, since you may need to be able to tell multiple configurations apart in the future.
- Enter the API key, email, and password of your Whispir account.
- Click Next.
- Add Contact To Distribution List - Add a contact to a distribution list using their contact ID
- Create Contact - Create a new contact
- Create Distribution List - Create a new distribution list in Whispir
- Delete Contact - Delete a contact using their contact ID
- Read Contact - Read a contact using their contact ID
- Remove Contact from Distribution List - Remove a contact from a distribution list using their contact ID
- Search Contacts - Search for a certain contact and return their contact ID
- Search Distribution Lists - Search for a certain distribution list in Whispir and return the list ID
- Send Email Message - Send an email message to an individual using their email or MRI, or to a distribution list using the list MRI
- Send SMS Message - Send an SMS message to an individual using their phone number or MRI, or to a distribution list using the list MRI
- Send Templated Message - Send a templated message to an individual using their phone number, email, or MRI; or to a distribution list using the list MRI
- Send Voice Message - Send a voice message to an individual using their phone number or MRI, or to a distribution list using the list MRI
- Update Contact - Update a contact in Whispir using their contact ID