The first time you add a Trello Admin card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Trello Admin:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Trello Admin accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Then click “Create” to launch a pop-up window where you will sign into your Trello Admin Account. This will also save your configuration.
- Add Member to Board - Add a new member to the board
- Invite User - Invite a member to your organization using their email address
- Remove Member from Board - Remove member from board
- Search Organization Members - Search for a member in an organization
- Uninvite User - Uninvite a member from organization