- New Build - Start FLO when new build is started.
- New Project - Start FLO when new project is created.
- New Queued Build - Start FLO when a new build is in the queue.
- Cancel Build - Cancel build by using build id of running build.
- Create Project - Create project by giving project name.
- Create Tags - Create tags by using build id.
- Delete Project - Delete project using an existing project id
- Read All Builds - List all builds by using project id.
- Read All Projects - List all projects.
- Read Build Configurations - Get build Configurations details of all projects if input in none,if input is project name then get all build details of that project.
- Read Build Details - Get build details by giving build id.
- Read Project - Read project details using an existing project id.
- Read Queued Builds - Get list of queued builds by using All queued build,Project Builds or by using Build id.
- Read Tags - List all the tags by using build id.
- Start Build Trigger - Start build by giving build name of a specific project.