The first time you add a Showpad Staging card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Showpad:
- First, enter the name of to this specific showpad connection. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Showpad accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Then enter in the domain that has been provided for you. This will be the full URL of your instance without http, for example
yourcompany.staging.showpad.biz. Note: there should be a word
stagingin the domain url, however if it doesn’t contain staging, for example
yourcompany.showpad.bizplease use Showpad card instead.
- Finally, click “Create” to finish this configuration. The card will create connection that can be be used on subsequent showpad cards.
- File Re-Shared - Should trigger a FLO when a file in re-shared by a client.
- File Shared - Should trigger a FLO when a file in shared with a client.
- File Viewed - Should trigger a FLO when a file in viewed by a client it is shared with.
- Custom API Action - Make a customised HTTP request to the Showpad API
- Delete File - Delete a File in a particular Library by using External ID.
- Read File Info - Read metadata about a file in a certain library based on an external ID
- Read Libraries - Read a list of all libraries
- Update File Info - Update metadata on an existing file.
- Upload File - Upload a new file or update an existing a file based on an external ID