Make a custom request to the Shopify API
- Request Type (dropdown)
- The type of request to be made. Post, Get, Put, Patch or Delete. Click here for more information on these request types.
For more information on the Relative URl, Body and Headers of these requests, visit the Shopify Documentation. This card is intended for use with the REST Admin API.
- Relative URL (text): The specific endpoint URL to interact with. Reference the Shopify documentation for more information.
- Headers (object): The headers of the request being made. This will often require “Content-Type”: “application/json”, but could require other kinds of metadata.
- Body (object, not included in GET requests): The body of the request. Many requests have some required key-value pairs in the body, reference the Shopify documentation for more information.
- Query (text): The Shopify API does not seem to currently require query strings for any resources, though it may in the future.
- Status Code (number) : The status code of the response. Click here for more information on Http Status Codes
- Headers (object) : The returned metadata of the request. Specific keys can be targeted as sub-outputs of the Headers output.
- Body (object) : The returned information from the request. Specific keys can be targeted. The Shopify API frequently returns no body to a successful DELETE request.