Searches for a list item by using an input.
- Site Path (text): The location of the site. Found in the URL of the site
- if the link was: https://testdeveloper.sharepoint.com**/sites/Testsite/innersite/**SitePages/Home.aspx for the site called ‘Innersite’, the site path would be the bolded section above (slashes included before and after), which is all the information after ‘sharepoint.com’ up to ‘SitePages…’.
- Your SharePoint Lists (drop down menu): Choose from existing SharePoint lists.
- Field (drop down menu): Which aspect of the item you are searching with.
- Operator (drop down menu): == Equal to, > Greater than, < Less than, >= Greater than or equal to, <= Less than or equal to, and != Not equal to. Choose the operator that will be used for the search. ie: If the Number field and the == operator are chosen, then the designer will search for items with a number equal to the input number.
- Keyword (text): The input value matching the chosen field type which will be used in the search.
- Title (text): The title of the item.
- First Name (text): The first name associated with the item.
- Number (text): The number associated with the item.
- Person (T/F)
- Date (text)
- Item ID (text)
- Created At (text): The date the item was created.
- Updated At (text): The date the item was updated.