Using an Item ID, returns information about an Item.
- Site Path (text): The location of the site. Found in the URL of the site
- if the link was: https://testdeveloper.sharepoint.com**/sites/Testsite/innersite/**SitePages/Home.aspx for the site called ‘Innersite’, the site path would be the bolded section above (slashes included before and after), which is all the information after ‘sharepoint.com’ up to ‘SitePages…’.
- Your SharePoint Lists (drop down menu): Choose from existing SharePoint lists.
- Item ID (text): The Item ID. Can be found by using ‘Search Document Library’.
- Title (text): The title of the item.
- First Name (text): The first name associated with the item.
- Number (text): The number associated with the item.
- Created At (text): The date the item was created.
- Updated At (text): The date the item was updated.