Downloads a document from SharePoint onto the designer.
- Site Path (text): The location of the site. Found in the URL of the site
- if the link was: https://testdeveloper.sharepoint.com**/sites/Testsite/innersite/**SitePages/Home.aspx for the site called ‘Innersite’, the site path would be the bolded section above (slashes included), which is all the information after ‘sharepoint.com’ up to ‘SitePages…’.
- Your SharePoint Drives (drop down menu): Choose from existing drives.
- File ID (text): The ID of the document to be downloaded. Can be found by using ‘Search Document Library’.
- File Content (file): The downloaded file.