Creates a new item in a SharePoint list.
- *Site Path* (text): The location of the site. Found in the URL of the site
- if the link was: https://testdeveloper.sharepoint.com**/sites/Testsite/innersite/**SitePages/Home.aspx for the site called ‘Innersite’, the site path would be the bolded section above (slashes included), which is all the information after ‘sharepoint.com’ up to ‘SitePages…’.
- Your SharePoint Lists (drop down menu): Choose from existing lists.
- Note- this card will not work if there are no existing lists in the SharePoint site.
- Title (text): description of input field.
- First Name (text)
- Number (text): assign a number to the item.
- Item ID (text): the item ID for the new item.