Makes a new folder in SharePoint.
- Site Path (text): The location of the site. Found in the URL of the site
- if the link was: https://testdeveloper.sharepoint.com**/sites/Testsite/innersite/**SitePages/Home.aspx for the site called ‘Innersite’, the site path would be the bolded section above (slashes included), which is all the information after ‘sharepoint.com’ up to ‘SitePages…’.
- Your SharePoint Drives (drop down menu): select the SharePoint drive you wish to use.
- Name (type): the name of the new folder.
- Parent Folder ID (text): if nested folder.
- Folder ID (text): New folder ID.