Update a campaign.
- Update By
- Campaign ID* (number): Identification number of the Campaign.
- Title (text): Title/Name of campaign
- Subject (text): Main subject of message of campaign.
- HTML Content (text): Content from campaign coded to HTML (e.g.
- Plain Text Content (text): Content from campaign written in regular text (e.g. “Title of campaign”)
- Sender ID (number): Identification number of sender.
- List IDs (list): Identification codes of total lists associated with campaign.
- Segment IDs (list): Identification codes of total segments associated with campaign.
- Categories (list): List of total categories associated with campaign.
- Suppression Group ID (number): Identification number of suppression group associated with campaign. Suppression groups allow you to segment your email by a grouping which is most often defined by the types of email. Example: Receipts, Deals emails, and notification.
- Custom Unsubscriber URL (text): URL link for recipient to unsubscribe from future contact from campaign.
- There are no output fields.