Make a custom request to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud API
Request Type (dropdown)
- Relative URL (text): The specific endpoint URL to interact with. Reference the Salesforce Marketing Cloud documentation for more information.
- Headers (object): The headers of the request being made. This will often require “Content-Type”: “application/json”, but could require other kinds of metadata.
- Body (object, not included in GET requests): The body of the request. Many requests have some required key-value pairs in the body, reference the Salesforce Marketing Cloud documentation for more information.
- Query (text): The Salesforce Marketing Cloud API does not seem to currently require query strings for any resources, though it may in the future.
- Status Code (number) : The status code of the response. Click here for more information on Http Status Codes
- Headers (object) : The returned metadata of the request. Specific keys can be targeted as sub-outputs of the Headers output.
- Body (object) : The returned information from the request. Specific keys can be targeted. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud API frequently returns no body to a successful DELETE request.