Authorizing an Account
Authorization of a OracleDB Account
The first time you add an OracleDB card to a FLO, you will need to create an account configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in OracleDB:
- Enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple OracleDB accounts you will be able to tell them apart (e.g. “OracleDB 1”).
- Enter your OracleDB Username and Password.
- Enter the Port at which your database can be accessed. The default port for OracleDB is ”1521”. You can find your port in the URL used to access your database after the hostname (e.g. “[host]:1521”).
- Enter the Host, the server that hosts your database (e.g. “oracledb.hwoh2j5h.us-east-1.rds.amazon.com”). Do not include the protocol or port.
- Enter your Database name, the unique name of your database on the server. Note that OracleDB database names are typically all upper case (e.g. “CUSTOMERDB”).
- Click Create to finish this configuration.
Build Row Object
Build a record that you can insert into your database
Create Multiple Rows
Insert many records into your database
Insert a single row into your database
Remove data from your database
Execute a raw SQL query against a database
Read records from your database
Read schema information about a table
Update records in your database