Publish a message to a specific topic in an MQTT queue.
Connecting to MQTT
Provide the account details to connect to your MQTT service. Note: the account takes a few seconds to create, so if you get an immediate “Can’t connect to MQTT” error just click “Test again” a few seconds later.
- Account nickname: any name to help you identify this connection
- URL: the URL of the MQTT service, including the protocol. I.e.: mqtt://broker.mqttdashboard.com
- Username: if required by the service, otherwise leave blank
- Password: if required by the service, otherwise leave blank
- Protocol ID: allows you to choose MQIsdp if required
- Protocol Version: allows you to select version 3 instead of version 4
- Topic: the topic to send to
- Data: the message to send
This action has no outputs.