Authorizing a Mavenlink Account
The first time you use a Mavenlink card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Click “Create” to launch a window where you will sign in to your account and the save this configuration.
- New Project - Start FLO when a new project is created
- New Task - Start FLO when a new task is created
- Project Updated - Start FLO when an existing project is updated
- Task Assigned - Start FLO when a task is assigned
- Task State Changed - Start FLO when the state of a task is changed
- Task Updated - Start FLO when an existing task is updated
- Assign Task to User - Assigns an existing task to a user
- Create Project - Create a new project
- Create Task - Create a new task
- Read Project - Read an existing project using the project ID
- Read Task - Read an existing task using the task ID
- Search Projects - Search for a project based on Name, Participant or other project fields
- Update Project - Update an existing project using the project ID
- Update Task - Update an existing task using the task ID