customer for Magento data base.
- Customer ID (text): Identification code of new customer.
- Group ID (number): Identification code of customer group.
- Default Billing (text): Default billing address for new customer.
- Default Shipping (text): Default shipping address for new customer.
- Created In (text): Place within Magento customer’s profile was created in.
- Date of Birth (text): Date customer was born on.
- Email (text): E-mail of new customer.
- First Name (text): First name of new customer.
- Last Name (text): Last name of new customer.
- Middle Name (text): Middle name of new customer.
- Prefix (text): Group of letters placed before first name signifying marital or educational status (Eg. Mr., Mrs., Dr., and Ms).
- Suffix (text): Explanation of customer’s first name, not the last. “John Doe Jr.” means he is John, the son of John.
- Gender (drop down menu): the state of being male or female.
- Store ID (number): Identification code of customer’s store.
- Taxvat (text): Value added Tax (VAT)
- Website ID (number): Identification code of customer’s website.
- Confirmation (text): Confirmation to send to customer email.
- Address (drop down list): Select from drop down menu to which address