Searches for an issue in JIRA.
- Project (drop down menu): The project that contains the issue you’re searching for. You can also choose “–All Projects–” to add the project name as an input.
- Issue Type (drop down menu): The type of issue you will be searching for. Or choose “–All Issue Types–” to have the Issue type as an input.
- Result Set (drop down menu): If you want the card to return all matches, or just the first match that is found.
- Offset (number): An offset for the results. i.e. if the card finds 50 issues and you want to return the last 20, your offset would be 30 and max result would be 20.
- Max Results (number): The maximum number of results the card will return.
- Search By
- Assignee (text): The assignee of the issue.
- Category (text): The category given to the issue.
- Comment (text): A comment on the issue.
- Created (text): When the issue was created.
- Creator (text): The username of the user who created the issue.
- Description (text): A description of the issue.
- Due Date (text): When the issue is due.
- Last Viewed (text): The last time the issue was viewed.
If “All Issues” is chosen in the Options, the output will be a list of issues and their information.
- Key (text): The key of the issue i.e. “TP-123”.
- Issue ID (text): The ID of the issue i.e. “12655”.
- API Resource URL (text): The URL of the api resource for the issue.
- URL (text): The URL of the Issue.