Reads an issue in JIRA.
- Project (drop down menu): The project the issue is located in. Or choose “–All Projects–” if you wish to have the project name be an input.
- Issue Type (drop down menu): The type of issue to be read. Or choose “–All Issue Types–” if you wish to have the issue type as an input.
- ID or Key (text): The ID or Key of the Issue you wish to read. The Issue Key can be found by using ‘Search Issues’.
- Issue ID (text): The ID of the issue i.e. “12388”.
- Self (text): The URL to the issue.
- Key (text): The Issue’s key i.e. “HT-123”.