Triggers a Flow when a new work log entry is made in JIRA.
- JQL Query (text): An optional query to dictate which work logs trigger the Flow. JQL
- Raw Data (object): The raw webhook data for the work log.
- URL (text): The URL for the work log entry.
- Comment (text): The comment on the work log.
- Started At (date and time): When the work was started.
- Time Spent (text): The time spent working.
- Time Spent (seconds) (number): The time spent, in seconds, working.
- Worklog ID (number): The ID for the work log.
- Parent Issue ID (number): The ID of the issue the work is on.
- Visibility More on Visilibity
- Type (text): The type of visibility.
- Level (text): The level of visibility.
- Name (text): The username of the author.
- Display Name (text): The display name of the author.
- Active (T/F): If the author is active or not.
- Execution ID (text): The unique identifier for the execution of the Flow.