Triggers a FLO when a new issue is created in JIRA (polling method).
- Project (drop down menu): The project you wish to surveil for new issues.
- Issue The issue object data will contain a full representation of issues data as an object.
Using syntax similar to the outputs for Get Multiple,
you can specify optional paths that allow retrieving values from the response body directly without using additional functions. Below are example outputs:
- Issue ID (text): The ID of the issue.
- Self (text): The URL to the issue.
- Key (text): The Issue Key.
- Execution ID (text): The unique identifier for the execution of the FLO.