Triggers a Flow when an issue is updated in JIRA.
- Project (drop down menu): The project you wish to surveil for new issues.
- JQL Query (text): Add a JQL query to dictate which issues will trigger the Flow. JQL?
- Raw Data (object): The raw webhook data for the issue. The raw data will contain a full representation of issues data as an object. Using syntax similar to the outputs for Get Multiple, you can specify optional paths that allow retrieving values from the response body directly without using additional functions.
- Issue ID (text): The ID of the issue.
- Self (text): The URL to the issue.
- Execution ID (text): The unique identifier for the execution of the Flow.
Additionally, all data present on an issue page can be outputted.