Triggers a FLO when an issue’s status is changed in JIRA.
- Project (drop down menu): The project you wish to trigger the FLO when an issue is transitioned within it. Or choose “–All Projects–”.
- JQL Query (text): Add a JQL query to dictate which issues will trigger the FLO. JQL?
- Raw Data (object): The raw webhook data for the issue. The raw data will contain a full representation of issues data as an object. Using syntax similar to the outputs for Get Multiple, you can specify optional paths that allow retrieving values from the response body directly without using additional functions.
- Issue ID (text): The ID of the issue.
- Self (text): The URL to the issue.
- Transition ID (number): The ID for the transition.
- From (text): The original status.
- To (text): The new status.
- Name (text): The username of the user who made the transition.
- Display Name (text): The display name of the user who made the transition.
- Active (T/F): If the user is active or not.
- Email (text): The email of the user who made the transition.
- Execution ID (text): The unique identifier of the execution of the FLO.
Additionally, all data present on an issue page can be outputted.