Updates an issue in JIRA.
- Project (drop down menu): Choose the project you wish to use, or use “–All Projects–” or “–Insert ID–” to have the project name or ID as an input value.
- Issue Type (drop down menu): Choose the issue you wish to use, or use “–All Issue Types–” or “–Insert ID–” to have the issue type or ID as an input value.
Input fields are dynamically generated based on your option selections. If you do not provide the project name or the issue type as an option, you will need to input them here.
- ID or Key (text): The ID or the key of the issue you wish to update. You can find these by using ‘Search Issues’ or in the URL of the issue (https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/projects/YP/issues/**YP-19**)
- Fields fields are dynamically generated based on the issue type.
- Summary (text): A summary of the issue.
- Components (list of text): Add components to the issue.
- Status Code (number): The code for the status of the attempt (if the deletion was successful). Status codes are defined here.